Well I thought that some of you might want to see what my dress, the bridesmaid dresses, and the flower girl dresses are going to look like. Now keep in mind that I am making slight changes to my dress and I probably wont look as good as this girl but its the basic gist of what my dress is going to look like.
Back view
I really like the bridesmaids dress I love how it goes so well with my dress I think the color should look good on everyone
Full front view
Close up frontBack view
Okay so I have to admit that this was not my first choice for the flower girls. I found the perfect dress. Or I thought it was the perfect dress but in all reality it wasn't practical for both girls. So my sister helped me find this dress and I might have resisted at first but now I love it and I think it will be even better than the first one.
I am so excited to see how everyone looks in their dresses.





2 comments:
SO pretty! I love all your choices. I so wish we could be there!
I love your dress. I can't wait to see it on you. And, you did a good job having all the dresses coordinate.
Post a Comment