Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Picture Perfect Hike

Well today Maria finally convinced me to get my lazy bum out of the house and do something. She had a hike planned with a bunch of ladies from church and their kids. It was all rainy out and I was kind of dragging my feet about going but I finally just decided to go. We hiked up to a viewpoint where you can see a waterfall and the kids hung out and threw some rocks. We headed back toward the cars and stopped by the river to throw more rocks and eat lunch. I am not really into the whole rock throwing thing so I walked down the path and decided to try my hand at the whole artsy picture taking thing. I love being in the woods and even though I spend 90% of my summer in the woods they never look this pretty. They are usually on fire or all dry and dusty. I really enjoyed myself and if you look at the slide show the 5th picture is my absolute favorite. It looks just like it did when I was standing there taking the picture. Another favorite of mine is the 11th picture. Well I guess this is a short post since the pictures can speak for them self. I really do love the North West!


4 comments:

Maria said...

We are glad you came!

Lena said...

Becky those pictures are beautiful. I really enjoyed looking at them. Good for you for getting your "lazy bum" out of the house!

Jony said...

Those are great pictures! I wish I had gone with you.

Karine said...

gorgeoues pics. It looks like you were in the rain forest! How fun!

Miss you girl!