Nathan has a new look! Now that Nathan is out of the army he has decided to grow out his beard. So far he has been growing it out for a little over a month. It has been very interesting to watch his bead grow out. I really think Nathan has enjoyed not having to shave at all after having to be clean shaven for the last 4 years. He was also enjoying the fact that no one was telling him he needed a hair cut. Although its true no one was telling him he needed a hair cut, there might have been some strong suggesting going on. This weekend while at Fred Meyer we bought some clippers and Nathan let me cut his hair (something he never let me do when he was in the army). It was very scary to cut his hair but I think I did a decent job. Nathan said that he has paid for worse on post from a professional. I know it isn't perfect but ............... well you be the judge.
2 comments:
Mom cut my hair once, before my E-5 board. One of the grizzled Sgt's bellowed.."Corporal Perez, who the *ell cut your hair!" I think you did a great job. How do you like snuggling up to a brillo pad?
You did a nice job Becky.
Post a Comment