Saturday we had our third annual Christmas Tree day. We go to the same tree place every year and get a 7 foot Noble Fir. This year they did not disappoint and we had a great time decorating our tree and eating a turkey dinner. We also were finally able to get Rich and Karen's car put back together with new tires and rims. On Sunday, we picked Rich and Karen up from their trip to the west coast of Africa. They were gone for about 5 weeks and had been flying for about 36 hours. It was a clear beautiful day in Tieton but in Yakima there was a ton of fog. Their plane had to circle for about an hour before they could land. We were worried that they would have to turn around and go back to Seattle. It is nice to have them back and they were impressed by how much my baby bump has grown. Tuesday, Karen and I went and got a pedicure after school. It is always nice to sit back relax, chat, and get my toes painted. Wednesday, Nathan and I went looking for a recliner after school. We found a Lazyboy that we like and we went back to pay for it today but they said that in stock means it is in their Tri-Cities store and they won't pick it up until next Thursday. I could really use that recliner these days because sitting on our couch is getting more and more uncomfortable. My upper and lower back are hurting more as my center of gravity is starting to shift. I also have some annoying leg numbness on my left thigh. The baby is growing and growing and I am also growing and growing. I know that this is only the beginning but it can be hard to see my changing body. I mostly just feel like I look fat but as she grows my belly mostly grows outward so it looks more and more like a baby bump instead of a spare tire. Only 5 more weeks until we get to see her again and 4 more weeks until I am in the third-trimester. I honestly can't believe how fast this has been going and that we will get to see her in just over three and a half months!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment