11 years ago
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
My Classroom
Wow, it is still so crazy to think that I have my own classroom. I took these pictures right before school started there isn't much in the way of decorations but it is a work in progress. The last two days have been great. I am not as stressed as I thought that I would be, which is a real blessing. I have been up to my ears in paperwork and for some reason I feel like that isn't going to change in the near future. Anyway, enough typing what you all really want to see are the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are one young HOTT teacher! I like your hair, it's getting so long.
Wow Rebecca,
You look great. I am so happy and excited for you. I know you will do a terrific job. Keep smiling!
Post a Comment