If it isn't totally obvious due to our lack of blogs since September, we have been very busy lately. Well, at least Rebecca has been busy lately. She used to be the one who had the free time to write blogs, but now I have way more time than she does. She stays at school working until 8:00 pm sometimes and then goes straight home to make dinner and then she studies her physics until she goes to bed. I, on the other hand, have just been doing the same old Army stuff. I spent a few weeks in the field shooting howitzers and running ranges. As the Battalion Fire Direction Officer, I was charged with running Paladin certifications in October. I spent about three weeks in the field ensuring that the 1800 rounds we had to shoot were fired safely. Now I am preparing for Platoon Certifications happening at the end of the month and then after that I have one more field exercise and then I will be leaving the Army.
Rebecca is going to fly down to Texas to spend Thanksgiving with me. We are planning on camping for a couple nights if the weather cooperates. I can't wait to see her again. She left for Washington at the end of August (I think). And then I got o see her in October when I came home for a wedding and now it seems like it has been forever since I have seen her. I will be driving home on December 18th just in time for Christmas! I guess our lives haven't been too exciting lately, especially since we are apart. Hopefully we will have a lot more blogs once I get home and we can finally spend some more time together.
Section Certifications
11 years ago
1 comment:
We are excited for you and Becky to be back together again. Thanks for the updates.
Post a Comment