Thursday, November 24, 2011

Amazing Anniversary

Wow, I can't believe it has been three years already! It feels like just yesterday that we walked down the aisle. Nathan and I had an amazing anniversary week! I started off the week by working one day at school. I was able to get Tuesday, our anniversary, off and then school was out the rest of the week for Thanksgiving break. Nathan and I headed up to Leavenworth on Monday night. We spent two nights in our favorite bed and breakfast. Run of the River is just gorgeous in the winter. Sorry we don't have any pictures, but we really did enjoy spending our anniversary together for the first time since we were married three years ago. After two days of relaxing and stuffing ourselves on the delicious breakfast, we went to my parents' for Thanksgiving. Nathan and I didn't do much while we were there. We relaxed and stuffed ourselves on a delicious Thanksgiving dinner. All and all it was the perfect anniversary because we were together!

No comments: