11 years ago
Friday, November 20, 2015
20 Weeks (1/2 Way There)
It is hard to believe that we are at the half way point in this pregnancy. I still fit into my clothes even though they are getting a little bit tighter. I think I am starting to show a little but I don't think most people would notice. I mostly just look chubby and a little rounder than normal. This last weekend Nathan and I went through all of my clothes and I gave some to goodwill, put some in a box for after the baby, and hung up a bunch of maternity clothes I inherited from Maria. I also got some fleece lined leggings to wear for the rest of my pregnancy. Baby is moving a lot these days, I used to only feel her if I was sitting down or laying in bed. This week was the first time that I felt movement while I was up teaching and walking around. We also picked up a new 5 cubic foot chest freezer on Saturday. It is something we have been wanting since we bought our house last spring and we finally decided to do it. It will be really nice to have the freezer so we can stock up on meals for after the baby comes. Our small bottom freezer in our fridge just didn't let us have room to stock up on meals, apple sauce, pumpkin puree, meat, veggies, and treats. Space is at a premium in this house so we were happy to be able to find one that fits perfectly in our laundry room between our furnace and water heater.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment