Friday, November 27, 2015

21 Weeks

This week our little baby keeps getting bigger and stronger. She is kicking, twisting, punching, rolling, and whatever other movements babies make. We don't know much about how she is actually doing but she seems to be doing well. She seems to be growing a lot and my baby bump is definitely getting bigger. I still just think I look fat to anyone who doesn't know but I am getting bigger. This week we were supposed to take our annual anniversary trip to Nathan's Aunt and Uncles beach house. Everything was looking good, we were packed the night before, there was a two hour school delay but the roads were clear, Nathan plowed the snow at both houses, Mu was moved over to the Kroger's house, car was gassed up, and our supply list was checked and double checked. Nathan and I headed out and made it up to the 410 & 12 junction, on the first curve we tried to avoid a large rock that was in the road. Instead of avoiding it, we hit it with the passenger side wheels and tires. The wheels were damaged and the tires popped, needless to say our trip was canceled. We eventually made it safely home and did our very best to make the most of our thanksgiving break. We still had a great time here at home relaxing and doing whatever we wanted. On Thanksgiving we were invited to the Kranz's and we really had a nice time with their family. We watched some football, ate delicious food, played games, and enjoyed some great company. Even though I am pretty stressed about the car and everything, I am so very thankful that we are healthy, happy, and in a safe place.

No comments: