Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Five +

Weekend: Nathan and I hung out, relaxed, slept in, changed water, canned pears, worked (I had to make up for leaving early on Friday), made dinner for and hung out with Karen's cousin John and his wife Cilia.

Monday: I'm feeling a lot better. I'm still tired and my nose is runny but I'm feeling better. I got home from work at a decent hour. Nathan and I had the house to ourselves so we just relaxed and ate pizza for dinner. We finished watching the Texas Ranch House. It was okay but just kind of annoying. I wish I could do something like that...... I'm sure it would suck but I think it would be really cool too. After watching the show, as Nathan and I were discussing how lame everyone was and how cool it would be to be a part of an experience like that, we decided to make a pear crisp. We still have about a half a box of pears ripening that we will can or dehydrate soon. The crisp just came out of the oven...... I'm not sure if I will stay up to have some or not. I hope it's yummy. I can't believe it's only Monday.....I really wish it was Friday.

Tuesday: After a long day at work I met Nathan, Rich, Karen, John, and Cilia for dinner at Apple Tree Grill. We had a great dinner out on the deck watching people golf and the sun set.

Wednesday: I worked late.

Thursday: Came home late to yummy dried pears! Thanks Nathan.

Friday: The day I had been wishing for on Monday came!!! Finally! Pizza and Big Bang, then to bed early for a school meeting in Toppenish all day Saturday.

No comments: