Tuesday: Another day in the trenches. It went as well as could be expected after a long weekend. When I got home I was tired and exausted and my feet hurt. Nathan is amazing and offered to rub my tired, dirty, and slightly puffy feet. It was sooooooo nice. After I put my feet up for a bit we ate dinner out on the deck again. I had leftovers and everyone else had crab that Rich's sister Sandra brought back from the beach. We hung out talking on the deck for a while while everyone ate their fill of crab. After dinner I talked to my Grandpa Perez for a while, he seems to be doing well. He spends a lot of time at the nursing home with his wife Louise. After I talked to my grandpa, Nathan and I watched another episode of Ranch House. Like the other show, it's not that great but we will probably watch the whole thing. Now I'm just stalling and doing everything possible to avoid going to bed because I don't want to have to get up in the morning, I really am not a morning person.
Wednesday: Had a decent day. It was long and my feet were tired. I came home and made two dinners. We ate the Quinoa Stuffed Peppers out on the deck and I put the Taco Salad meat in the fridge for tomorrow. I'm pretty tired so I'm off to bed.
Thursday: Open House: at work from 0715 to 2045. Good night.
Friday: Had a terrible night sleep because my throat was sore. I originally thought it was from talking so much but by this morning I decided its probably due to some wonderful post nasal drip. I was miserable at work and came home as early as I possibly could. I layed around for a few hours and Nathan made me some soup. We had some pizza and watchd an entire DVD of Big Bang. Now it's off to bed to enjoy my weekend and hopefully a good night sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment