Friday, October 30, 2015

17 Weeks

Saturday Nathan and I carved our pumpkins for Halloween. I think it is always more fun when you grow the pumpkins yourself. Luckily we are pretty decent at growing pumpkins. This week was a long week for me at work and pretty uneventful out side of work. I think I maybe can feel a few fluttery kicks/punches but then again it could be gas. I don't know enough to know for sure what I am feeling. Thursday was nice because Karen and I went and got our toes done. I had a tough time deciding what color to do. I was torn, should I do pink and blue or just my usual color. I finally decided to go with basically my usual color. It was really nice to relax and chat with Karen before they go on their big trip. Today, was nice because Nathan and I got done with school early and we were able to go to lunch together and we went to the car dealership to window shop at cars. We really aren't in the market for a new car but it is always fun to look.

No comments: