Today marks our seven year anniversary. It is hard to believe that this was seven years ago. Sometimes it feels like it was seventeen years ago and other days it feels like it was seven months ago. I am honestly the luckiest woman alive. I have the best husband in the whole world. I know he will be an amazing dad for our little girl. He is so kind, patient, understanding, calm, and loving, He has made me into a better me and I don't know what I would do without him. He works so hard for our family in school, in the orchard, and around our home. I most definitely do not have a seven year itch, there is no one in this world who would ever compare to him. I can't wait to see what the next seven years have in store for us.
11 years ago

1 comment:
Sniff, Sniff...that is so sweet!
Post a Comment