11 years ago
Friday, September 4, 2015
9 weeks
This week has been pretty hum drum. School is back in full swing and even though it's the start of my 6th year I could stay late everyday working on things if I didn't make a conscious effort to come home at a decent hour. I pretty much have my nausea under control and only felt sick maybe once or twice this week. I think being on a regular schedule and eating healthy helps to keep the nausea at bay. I was however exhausted this week. A few nights I felt like I could crawl in bed at 1900 but didn't because I can't fall asleep when it is still light out. I did go to bed before 2100 on a couple evenings so I was worried that today when we went to the Kittitas County Fair with Charles and Camilla that I would be too exhausted to have fun. Instead I actually had plenty of energy and ate way way too much junk. Other than that things are going great, it always amazes me how fast the week flies by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment