Friday, October 9, 2015

14 weeks

This week was the first week where I felt like a normal person again. I was pretty tired on Monday but I attribute that to the half marathon. The rest of the week improved with my legs feeling better and better, and my exhaustion getting less and less. We had been going to bed very early 2000 or 2030, but now I can stay up until about 2100 or 2130 without feeling so tired that I feel sick. I finally told my boss that I am pregnant today because this weekend at the Kroger Harvest Party we plan on telling everyone. I was very nervous about telling him but it went very well and he was excited for us. It is a relief knowing that I will be supported at work throughout the pregnancy. I am very happy to be in the second trimester and can't wait to tell everyone on Saturday. It has been hard to keep this a secret from people for so long.

1 comment:

Lena said...

Congratulations!!!